P13505: Bearing Measurement Test System/public/
Testing Results and Procedures
Validation TestingA number of different tests were conducted for this project. The most important tests were conducted were the measurements system analyses (MSA). Through these tests the system was qualified as an accurate testing fixture. The MSA that was passed is below:
- These are the results from the MSA that passed.
- This is the raw data collected for the above MSA
For a discussion on the rest of the testing conducted see the paper in the final documents section.
Assembly InstructionsAssembly Procedure
- Procedure for assembling the fixture.
- Procedure for aligning the rails and motor once the fixture has been assembled.
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Procedure for testing once the fixture has been properly assembled and aligned.