Code of Ethics
Expectations for team behavior:
- Attendance of team meetings (and communicate ahead of time when not possible).
- Communicate early and often.
- Honesty - say what you did and did not do, and ask for help when needed.
Balancing Work Distribution:
- Clearly assign responsibilities each week.
- Track working time.
- Speak up when you are doing to little or too much.
- Implement intermediate deadlines.
Determining Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assign work based on strengths.
- Defer decisions to the expert.
- Discuss strengths early on.
- Weekly Report (Fridays)
- Report what we did, what we're going to do, ask about red flags.
- Weekly meetings - Tuesday - 2-3pm
- Friday 9-5 - class time
- 1st choice - Reach Consensus.
- 2nd choice - Ask an outside opinion.
Expectations for Integrity and Responsibility
- Refer to Rick Lux (Guide)
- Refer to Beth DeBartolo (ME Faculty)
- Refer to Mark Smith (Program Director)