P13673: Triathlon Shoe/public/Research/
- PUMA employee in Germany. Cycles the 15 miles to work each day.
- A competitive cyclist completing about 200 miles per week.
- Results for a survey done by Maddi Hoppy for a class project.
- RIT Triathlon club president
- Employee at Towpath Bike
- Overview of general pricing for cycling connecting.
- Covers people's perspective on shoes for bike tours where being able to walk and bike are both important.
- This article discusses how to create a shoe last (model that the shoe is designed around) that applies to much of the population.
- This article researched a range of points across the foot and quantified how the perception of pressure varied over those locations.
- Website shoes a cycling shoe that was specifically designed for time trials. Discusses some useful considerations made with the shoe design.
- Bont (cycling shoe company) explains their construction methods and why they provide such extreme quality
- Discusses pressures on the bottom of the feet during cycling.