Table of Contents
Project SummaryProblem Statement
Customer Requirements (Needs)Customer Requirements
Engineering Requirements (Specifications)Engineering Requirements
1. The device needs to be easily detachable and doesn’t affect the usability of a manual wheelchair.
2. The device should be retrofittable to most of the manual wheelchair.
3. The device should be easily operated by the user.
4. The wheelchair should still meet ADA standards regarding size constraints.
5. Total system cost
Project Goals and Key Deliverables
• Functional Prototype for manufactured or provides the basis for future projects
• Detailed design with documentation
• Bill of materials
• Test data verifying engineering requirement
• User’s guide for operation