Planning & Execution
Table of Contents
Team Norms & Values
- Each team member is expected to attend all meetings and arrive on time. Members are also expected to be prepared with any documentation and engage in discussion. If for some reason a team member is not available, it is their responsibility to inform the team leader in a timely manner.
- Each team member is expected to perform at a professional level. Each team member is required to thoroughly and accurately complete their tasks.
- Each team member is expected to respond to emails and text messages related to the project in a timely manner. In addition, each team member is responsible for seeking assistance with their tasks if they are unable to complete them (don’t know how, too much work, etc.)
- Decision Making
- Team members acknowledge all members have individual strengths and weaknesses and can serve as the “team expert” on certain topics. In this situation, the team will allow the expert to guide the decision making. In any other situation, the team will come to a consensus before moving forward.
- Each team member is expected to develop the appropriate documentation for their tasks. The documents will be properly cited and uploaded to the P14031 EDGE site.
- Conflict Resolution
- Each team member is expected to resolve internal conflicts with the entire team present. However, personal conflicts between team members need to be promptly resolved outside of meeting time.
Project Plans & Schedules
The team completes peer reviews at the end of each phase. Each member will fill out the Peer Assessment Form individually and then meet with the group to discuss.
The Completed Peer Assessment Forms document summarizes all peer reviews completed so far. (note: link to peer reviews is not public)
The team manager is responsible for providing feedback on the performance of all team members to the faculty guide. This information should be shared privately with the team members and with the faculty guide.