Planning & Execution
Table of Contents
Your website should document your journey through MSD, so include work-in-progress as well as latest results. Use pdf's for display whenever possible so that information is easily viewable without the need to download files and open applications. (Your EDGE file repository should still contain original files).
Sample categories are listed below, but feel free to change or add nodes to better correspond to your project and your Guide’s expectations.
You may want to consider putting content related to this node in the ProjectManagement directory.
Team Norms & Values (The 5P's)Punctual
- Team members arrive on time to meetings, reply to any messages, and finish assigned work in a prompt, efficient, and thorough manner. Team members will keep the scheduled deadlines in mind, and strive to meet them, at all times.
- Team members will thoroughly investigate possible solutions to problems that may arise in an unbiased manner. Team members will also review all documents before submittal.
- Team members are expected to bring a positive attitude to team, as well as customer, meetings.
- During meetings, time will be used in an effective manner. Team members will strive toward completing the team’s goals and avoid personal tangents and/or vendettas.
- Team members will respect each other, each other’s work spaces, work habits, and general personal space when requested. Team members will respect other teams in a polite and constructive manner.
Team Norms and Values
Project Plans & SchedulesSchedule
Risk AssessmentRisk Assessment
Project ReviewsProject Review #1
Project Review #2