Code of Ethics
Team Behavior Expectations
- We expect professionalism and dedication in all team members' behavior.
Balanced Work Distribution
- Work distribution will be determined through clear communication, teamwork and copious bookkeeping.
Determination of Roles and Responsibilities
- Roles and Responsibilities will be determined by individual team members' areas of interest/expertise/experience. Team members should not be overloaded.
Honoring Strengths of Individuals
- Team members' strengths will be recognized by awarding them with appropriate work and praise (and possibly foodstuffs).
Interaction with Project Guide
- Interaction with the guide will be done through a single point of contact.
- Critique, don't criticize.
- Accountability, trust in expert(s) (multiple experts should agree), expert's responsibility.
Expectations for Integrity and Responsibility
- The group delegates responsibilities, the leader keeps track. If you don't know something, ask.
- Group intervention. Refer to guide for dire issues.