P14253: Underwater McKibben Muscle/public/
Table of Contents
Prototyping, Engineering Analysis, Simulation
Drawings, Schematics, Flow Charts, Simulations
Bill of Material (BOM)BOM Spreadsheet
Test PlansTest Plans
Risk AssessmentRisk Management Document
Design ReviewsDetailed Design Review Presentation
DDR Action Items
- Create the FBD with weight fully extended to make sure base wont tip. Add length to the base members or add a counterweight behind the base.
- Make sure base members are single beams so they don't bend.
- Round elbow joints to make sure there is no shear points.
- Fix elbow cabling holes so actions results in opposite rotation.
- Add the channel in the pulley so the cable does not slip off.
- Determine length of muscles needed for arm rotation
- Nail down number of flex resistors needed. Are we going with feedback on position for the fingers?
- Wiring view for Rick.
- Test Spool valves to prove feasibility with water. If they do not work then move towards 2-way direct acting poppet valves