P14254: Underwater Thermoelectric Power Generation/public/WikiPages/
Presentation SlidesProblem Definition Review [PPTX]
Results & Comments
- Waterproofing shouldn't be our most important
- Waterproofing is required because we need it to operate safely
- Adding a corrosion spec (based on ASTM 601?) would help
- Minimizing risks of changing specifications
- We need to set a cutoff date for Kevin Meredith to respond
- We could propose our solution to him and if he doesn't provide feedback, continue with it.
We will proceed with minor changes to our requirements and house of quality and make plans to ensure that tardy feedback from Boeing does not derail the project.
- No waterproofing specification was adopted
- House of Quality weights were adjusted to reflect reduced emphasis on waterproofing.
- We decided not to contact Kevin Meredith again.