Planning & Execution
Table of Contents
- Pictures of NST Module are prohibited
- High level discussion of technical functions and components is allowed
- End customers of NST are to be kept confidential
Team Norms & Values
- Notify the group at least one hour prior to meetings if you cannot make it.
- Come to meetings prepared. Make a concerted effort to load requested work onto the Google drive by the morning of the meeting.
- End meetings with a +/delta discussion and an agreed upon list of responsibilities with due dates (Who/what/when). This action list should be emailed after each meeting with meeting notes.
- Attendance at Thursday review meetings is mandatory.
- Meetings with our guide will be on Thursdays after class. Use email for any other questions (include group).
- Group will come to a consensus after discussing an issue before taking action.
- If you have an issue with the project/group, bring up during a group meeting in a civil manner.
- Try to respond to emails within 12 hours and include whole team in response.
- Roles will be assigned to keep workload even.
Action ItemsColor code: Green- Completed; Yellow- In Process; Red- Behind Schedule
Home | Planning & Execution | Problem Definition | Systems Design | Subsystems Design | Detailed Design | Phase One Updates | Phase Two:Subsystem Demo | Phase Three:System Demo | Phase Four:System Demo with Customer | Final Presentation | Technical Paper | Poster | Photo Gallery