P14551: Multi-Process 3D Printing/public/Web Pages/
CAD Files & Detailed PDFs
- Below is a zip link for the entire CAD directory package needed to open the Overall System, which was constructed using Solidworks 2013, all files are saved in SLDPRT, SLDASM, and SLDDRW formats.
- Individual sub assemblies can be found within their respective folders. There are assembly relations that extend outside respective sub assembly folders, so exercise caution when transferring single subsystems to new directory locations.
- All drawings were created using a custom format template, which in located within the first level folder of the zip.
- Drawings, Assemblies and Subassemblies are in the latest revision used on the project. Part files may be obsolete or unused. Use assembly references to find the most up to date part files.
- Major design changes have been captured in the CAD model, but the model may still contain errors. If any happened to be discovered, please feel free to contact this team or the current team for help rectifying the situation.
Detailed DrawingsAll drawings for all CAD generated parts are also avaiable in PDF format at the following link:
Browse the directory online at this location:
- All Versions of Parts & Assemblies are located in this directory, along with an incomplete set of metric dimension drawings.
- Higher Letter Revisions represent more recent changes. The highest letter revision of a given file is the current one in use.
- These files were updated in parallel with major design changes in the CAD model, and may contain errors. If any happened to be discovered, please feel free to contact this team or the current team for help rectifying the situation.