Table of Contents
Your website should document your journey through MSD, so include work-in-progress as well as latest results. Use pdf's for display whenever possible so that information is easily viewable without the need to download files and open applications. (Your EDGE file repository should still contain original editable files).
Sample categories are listed below, but feel free to delete, change, or add nodes and files to better correspond to your project and your Guide’s expectations.
You may want to consider putting files you link to here in the Systems Level Design Documents directory. This directory is pre-populated with a variety of templates that are designed to help you through this phase of the design.
Concept DevelopmentConcept Generation: Morphological Chart:
- Ease of Getting In/Out - Complexity for a caregiver to fasten restraints
- Torso Support- Comfortably helps to hold Megan up by her torso
- Leg Support- Allows for a place for Megans while chair is in standing position
- Weatherproof- Motors and Electronics are away from outside weather conditions and tires can handle uneven terrain
- Controller Maneuverability- Controller is able to repositioned and moved out of the way of hazards and toward user for easier use
Power Distribution Feasibilty
Power Distribution Feasibilty: (2) 12V batteries, (2) controllers, one will distribute power to wheel motors, the other will distribute power to lifting mechanism motor.
Systems Design ReviewView the Systems Design Review here.
- Find out if current parts are safely reusable.
- Visit Key Industries
- Get in touch with physical therapist