P15044: Intelligent Mobility Cane/public/Web-Facing Nodes/
MSDII Phase 2 Review
Table of Contents
MSD II Phase 2 Summary
- Had VoC testing at ABVI, used information to consider design alterations. (For example, consulting SMEs on vibration isolation)
- Assembled both PCBs and addressed several issues with either workarounds or fixes for the next order of boards.
- Completed first three phases of software development.
- Began subsystem testing (shock testing, battery life testing, etc.)
Updated Project Plan
Individual Team Member Plans
- The most pressing point mentioned by all of the team members during the peer reviews for this phase is that the team's motivation is somewhat lacking, and that we all need to figure out a way to address the issue.
|Persistently follow through with people when you need things.||Allan|
|Don't plan things just off of past experience, factor in test equipment as well||Ben|
|Do not be afraid to be more assertive when managing team||Justine|
|Implementing a system after you have already started is very difficult||Andrew|
|For common parts, buy multiple different kinds||Ben|
|Double Check BoM and PCB schematic match before ordering||Ben|
|Measure twice, cut/3D print once||Allan|
|Use pre-made software libraries||Dan|