P15201: Large Scale TigerBot Humanoid/public/
Table of Contents
- Unified vs Single Pack
- LM317 regulator chosen
- Very common, easily replaced
- Can take max input voltage of 40VDC
- Servos will be run ~48+ VDC
- Unified PSU is not feasible
- Teknic ClearPath-MCPV (Precision Position Control)
- Absolute Positioning
- Pulse Burst Positioning
- Paired with select gearboxes will allow required torque
- McMaster-Carr DC Gearmotors
- Don’t require a gearbox
- Can be set parallel to the joints or perpendicular to the joints.
- For use on shoulder and elbow joints.
- Either Carbon Fiber Composites or Kevlar Epoxy
- Carbon Fiber is light but prone to break from shock.
- Kevlar resists shocks
- Cycloidal Gear
- Zero Backlash
- Great for balancing the hip
- Reduces energy use.
- Anthropomorphical Foot
- Adopted Human oriented design
- Highly efficient
- Permits to increase foot clearance during leg swing.
Systems Design Review
- Action Items
- Finalize all designs
- 3D model of skeleton
- Simulation in Webot with skeleton
- Spec out servos,gearboxes and batteries
- Ansys Structural Analysis