P15221: Baja SAE DAQ/public/CAD/
Use this folder to store your team's CAD files. Consider including the following:
- A 3D pdf of your system or any critical components.
This is a powerful way to share your 3D solid models with
anyone, whether their computer supports your CAD software
or not. An example is here.
Any commercial CAD package should allow you to create a
3D pdf by...
- In Creo, Save As a PDF U3D (*.pdf)
- In SolidWorks, Save As a .pdf and select the resulting checkbox to create a 3D .pdf
- A single zipped file that contains your entire CAD package
- Individual part files in CAD software format
- A single file with all drawings in .pdf format
- Individual drawing files in .pdf format
If your team does not have CAD files, please delete this folder!