Planning & Execution
Table of Contents
Welcome to our team's project planning & execution page. Navigate through our Project Management files for a deeper review.
|Alvin Yip||Edge Admin & Lead CAD|
|Mike Letina||Budget Manager|
|Thomas Stoklosa||Process Engineer|
|Muhamad Mohd Din||Team Prototype Specialist|
Project Plans & Schedules
- Obtaining breadfruit/using a comparable food for testing
- Shredder MSD team missing deadline / conflicts between optimal processes for respective projects
- Creating comparable tests for a hot and humid climate- in Rochester
- Safety hazards such as fire or melting components,
- Durability of device in harsh weather conditions
- Risk of overloading and damaging/collapsing device
- Only utilizing materials readily available in Haiti
- Risk of food poisoning from improperly processed fruit obtaining ordered parts in time for deadlines
Meeting Minutes, Notes, & ActionsMSD I & II. Maintain a record of team/guide meetings. This includes discussion, action items, decisions made, and work assigned.
Check within Project Management/Meeting Minutes for more details.