P15551: High Temperature Pellet Based 3D Printer Head/public/
Planning & Execution
Table of Contents
Intellectual Property ConsiderationsDue to the open source nature of the 3D Printing community, there are no intellectual property considerations.
- Alyssa Palmieri: Project Manager
- Kylan Ames: EDGE Manager, Team Facilitator
- Ray Ali: Lead Engineer
- Jimmy Allen: Lead Design Engineer
Team Values and NormsTeam Values and Norms Document
Project Plans & SchedulesMSD I:
- Project Plan Updated 4/25/2015
Risk AssessmentMSD I:
Meeting Minutes, Notes, & ActionsMSD I:
Problem TrackingProblem Tracking Document
- Our first review was conducted on 9/25/2014. We used the "plus-delta" method to evaluate areas we feel our teammates are doing well in, and areas that they could improve upon. The major take away from this review was that we all need to be better with our logbooks and improve our EDGE website.
- A second peer review was conducted on 10/8/2014. We used the "plus-delta" method to evaluate areas we feel our teammates are doing well in, and areas they could improve upon. This time it was mostly focused on what we learned after giving our Systems Level Design Review presentation. The major take-away from it was the fact that our team needs to work on our communication.