P15611: Microfluidics Packaging/public/
Planning & Execution
Table of Contents
|Ilmar Begishev||Supply Chain Managementfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Clair Cunningham||Co-Lead Engineeremail@example.com|
|Angel Rosario Ortiz||Co-Lead Engineerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Alex Ryan||Project Manageremail@example.com|
|Brody Smith||Design Engineerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Project Plans & SchedulesMSD I & II: work breakdown structure, Gantt charts, schedule, etc. Does each team member know what he should be working on at any given time in order to move the project forward?
Risk AssessmentCreated in MSD I and updated throughout the project as needed. What could possibly go wrong? As the project progresses, are you actively managing these risks and (hopefully) driving them to low likelihood and/or low severity?
Meeting Minutes, Notes, & ActionsMSD I & II. Maintain a record of team/guide meetings. This includes discussion, action items, decisions made, and work assigned.
Problem Definition Review AfterthoughtsWell prepared presentation, lack of practice presenting which contributed to the following:
- Discomfort presenting
- Overlap of Who Presents which Slides
- Lack of Slide Numbers also contributed.
- Use of "um" and "uh"
- Ill-preparation for questions
- Emphasis on the Individual not the Team
- Do a mock presentation at least 1 Day ahead of presentation
- Add Slide Numbers
- Make a list of possible question, that the slides do not cover, which the customer, guide, and fellow team members had or would have.