|Project Summary||Project Information|
All template text on this page must be removed from this page prior to your Week 3 Problem Definition Review
For an updated project description, click on the following link for the Project Readiness Package.
One or two paragraphs that provide a general description of the project in terms of background, motivation(s), customer(s), and overall objective(s). Use your creative talents to include photos, short video clips, or other information to quickly and effectively help prospective student team members learn what the project is all about, and how they would be able to contribute.
Before modifying your team's website, take a few minutes to explore the directory structure for your team's EDGE project and consider how you want to organize your files. The directory structure can also be accessed by clicking on the /public/ link at the top left of the page
For more detailed background information, create a new node and add a link here.
Table of Contents
Content Guidelines: Use these links below to guide you in populating your website. A few points to consider:
- Be aware of any information that your sponsor might not want publicly available. You can use the directory for this information, and it will be available only to those users with Guest access to your site.
- Do not post any files on your site that are not yours, unless you are certain that they are in the public domain or you have received permission to post them. Examples of files that you should avoid posting are copies of published papers, standards documents, textbook chapters/excerpts, or copyrighted images. If you have received a .pdf of a paper through Interlibrary Loan, or purchased an ASTM or ISO standard, you may post it in the private directory, where only your team and guide will have access to it.
- If you are including contact information for people that would otherwise not be publicly available, make sure you have their permission. For example, your faculty advisor's email address and office phone number are already publicly available on the KGCOE website, and is fine to post. However, if he or she has provided a cell phone number to the team, that is most likely not public information and should not be posted without explicit permission.
|MSD I & II||MSD I||MSD II|
- Be sure to include any relevant sponsor acknowledgement throughout your site.
- Acknowledge any other support you have received from people at RIT or elsewhere.