Table of Contents
Prototyping, Engineering Analysis, SimulationProof for Evaporation
Drawings, Schematics, Flow Charts, Simulations
Using the following drawings and the exploded views, the environmental chamber can be recreated.
Bill of Material (BOM)
Design and Flowcharts
Risk AssessmentDue to increasing size of Risk spreadsheet, an image is not put here (would be too small to read). Below is given the link to the current revision of the Risk Assessment document:
In addition to the Risk Assessment document, a 'growth' curve of overall importance of all risks over time was put together:
Design Review Materials
- Presentation Located at: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1042EEYadyBcBXDcV36gcDwT74O9x-4LHn-ZuUIHXM2o/edit#slide=id.p7
Plans for next phase
- This is the final phase of MSD I. However, the
following action items will be addressed either before,
or in the beginning weeks of, MSD II.
- Go through Gate Review with guide, and discuss any concerns/points of improvement for team.
- Work on any edits prompted from the DDR.
- Edit CAD and LabVIEW as necessary (both continual throughout course of MSD I & II).