P16203: Smart Power Supply Test Bench/public/
Integrated System Build & Test with Customer Demo
Table of Contents
Team Vision for System Level Demo with CustomerThe goal for this phase is to have an integrated system. This system won't function fully, but enough to show cohesion between the subsystems. Listed below are the itemized goals:
- Finished Lexan cover
- Load Board verification
- Controller Board verification
- Relay Board verification
- 100% of software complete
- Complete enclosure build
- > 50% of software tested
Load Board Testing - Constant Voltage
There was an issue with the original LCD Screen purchased. It wouldn't communicate with the Arduino and display on command. A new LCD was purchased.
Functional Demo Materials
- A copy of the pre-read for this phase can be found here.
- A copy of the presentation can be found here.
- Notes and actions items from the review can be found here.
Plans for next phase
- The working excel file Gantt Chart for this phase can be found here.
- Here is a PDF copy of the teams' plan as well as individual goals extending until Imagine RIT.