Planning & Execution
Table of Contents
The purpose of this page is to show our MSD team progress as we complete each different phase of this project. This page not only shows the expectations of the team members but it also shows the schedule that the team plans to follow as well as risks that the team may face and how we overcame these obstacles. The original documents for all of the documents on this page can be found in the Project Management folder.
Values and Norms
The following shows the values and norms that were agreed upon by the MSD team for the actions and outcomes that are expected for each team member to adhere to.
- 1 = does not attend group meetings or contribute any work
- 5 = attends all meetings in a timely manner and actively contributes to the workload
- 1 = disruptively argues with team members and blames problems on others
- 5 = is respectful and takes responsibility for actions and work
Value: Work Ethic
- 1 = lazy, unreliable, doesn’t perform work on time, if at all
- 5 = always completes work in a timely manner and performs any extra work required
Value: Quality of Work
- 1 = poorly designed/assembled/presented
- 5 = thorough design/assembly/presentation which exceeds any requirements or constraints
Value: Able to Take Constructive Criticism and Listen to Others
- 1 = always defensive and argues with others’ ideas
- 5 = willing to learn from mistakes and others’ suggestions
The original document for the MSD Team values and norms can be found here
Project Plans & Schedules
Our team schedule for the problem statement phase as well as the next phase moving forward is shown below:
The following is a link to the live document for the schedule:
Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)The following figure shows the work breakdown structure for this project:
To see the figure more clearly, a closer look at the work break down structure can be seen using the original document.