Integrated System Build & Test with Customer Demo
Table of Contents
Your website should document your journey through MSD, so include work-in-progress as well as latest results. Use pdf's for display whenever possible so that information is easily viewable without the need to download files and open applications. (Your EDGE file repository should still contain original editable files).
All template text must be removed prior to your System-Level Demo with Customer
Team Vision for System Level Demo with CustomerSummarize:
- What did your team plan to do during this phase?
- What did your team actually accomplish during this phase?
Test Results Summary
Inputs & Source
- Links to the test plans can be found below
- Updates were made to several test plans
- Solenoid Controller Board
- Sensor Board
- Arduino Code can be found and downloaded below
- Results of Preliminary Integrated System Demo
Outputs & Destination
- Arduino & Controller Board
- Successful testing using the Arduino's PWM outputs into the controller board
- See images below (LED Off and On)
- Incorporated the analog input to control the Arduino's PWM output
- Inductor Testing
- Five Inductors were constructed
- The indcutance of each was the following
- These values can be compared to the calculated value of 3.12 mH
- Test Results
- Customer Handoff
Arduino Motor Control
- Arduino Code to program ESC or Electronic Speed
- Motor does spin but Arduino have to use the servo library
After reading through a bunch of forums from Arduino's website. Hobbyist uses the servo library to control pretty much all different types of motor.The code above only spins the motor for a certain period of time. Then it pauses for a while and reset the parameters so it can spin again. The issue is limitation of knowledge what does the Arduino servo library do and how it is sending its signals.
Risk and Problem Tracking
- Updated Risk Management
- Updated Problem Tracking
Functional Demo Materials
Include links to:
- Presentation and/or handouts
- Notes from review
- Action Items
Plans for next phase
- As a team, where do you want to be in three weeks at your next demo 'with your customer'?
- As an individual on the team, what are you doing to help your team achieve these goals? (Use the individual 3-week plan template for this)