Subsystem Build & Test
Table of Contents
Your website should document your journey through MSD, so include work-in-progress as well as latest results. Use pdf's for display whenever possible so that information is easily viewable without the need to download files and open applications. (Your EDGE file repository should still contain original editable files).
All template text must be removed prior to your Subsystem-Level Build & Test Review
Team Vision for Subsystem Level Build & Test PhaseSummarize:
- What did your team plan to do during this phase?
- What did your team actually accomplish during this phase?
Test Results Summary
Summarize test results and assess effectiveness of test plans to unambiguously demonstrate satisfaction of the engineering requirements
- Quantitatively summarize the capabilities, performance, throughput, and robustness of your subsystems as demonstrated by execution of the text plan. Document your testing with photos or videos in addition to test data.
- Evaluate how well the test plan was able to confirm satisfaction of subsystem requirements
- Include snapshot of testing completed to date, and include link to live requirements and testing document
Inputs & Source
- Electrical Subsystems Test Plans
- Electrical Subsystems Assembly Plans
Outputs & Destination
- Test Results
- System integration
Risk and Problem Tracking
Functional Demo MaterialsInclude links to: Presentation
- Notes from review
- Action Items
Plans for next phase
- Have each of the subsystems tested and documented.
- Begin testing the total system.
- As an individual on the team, what are you doing to help your team achieve these goals? (Use the individual 3-week plan template for this)