P16250: Self-Powered Autonomous Aquatic Vehicle/public/
Build & Test Prep
Table of Contents
Gate Phase ReviewNotes from Phase Gate Review
Team Vision for Build & Test Prep PhaseSummarize:
- What did your team plan to do during this phase?
- What did your team actually accomplish during this phase?
Test Plan Summary
Use your test plan to summarize test results and assess effectiveness of test plans to unambiguously demonstrate satisfaction of the engineering requirements
- Ensure test plans are in place
- Ensure all ordered materials have been received
- Ensure team has space and equipment necessary to begin building and testing
Risk and Problem Tracking
- Update your Risk Management
- If you have risks that have manifested themselves as problems, begin problem tracking.
Design Review MaterialsInclude links to:
- Presentation and/or handouts
- Notes from review
- Action Items
Plans for next phase
- As a team, where do you want to be in three weeks at your next review?
- As an individual on the team, what are you doing to help your team achieve these goals? (Use the individual 3-week plan template for this)