P16261: EV Team 3-Phase AC Motor Controller A/public/
Preliminary Detailed Design
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Preliminary Detailed Design Phase
- In this phase the goal was to finalize the entire design and test phases for when actual products are being put together. A secondary goal was to begin the familiarization process with the LAUNCHXL-F28069M (chosen microcontroller).
- Finalized the long term game plan involving (1) full testing will be done on a custom PCB, designed primarily by Joe, rather than a protoboard and (2) programming, especially a breakdown of the transforms used has begun.
Prototyping, Engineering Analysis, Simulation
Proof of Concept
Bill of Material (BOM)
Design and Flowcharts
Plans for next phase
- Have a completed PCB design, meet with Joe (4 hours, 11/22)
- Have the little motor spinning, meet with Derek (2 hours, 12/1)
- Double check every component, meeting with Adam (3 hours, 12/2)