P16318: Gaseous Flow Rate Meter/public/
Integrated System Build & Test
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Integrated System Build & Test PhaseSummarize:
- In this phase, we focused on writing the code for the actuator to calibrate and move to desired positions.
- We achieved to get the actuator to calibrate.
Test Results Summary
- Quantitatively summarize the capabilities, performance, throughput, and robustness of your subsystems as demonstrated by execution of the test plan. Document your testing with photos or videos in addition to test data.
- Evaluate how well the test plan was able to confirm satisfaction of subsystem and system requirements
- Include snapshot of testing completed to date, and include link to live requirements and testing document
Inputs & Source
- Test Plan
- Subsystem fabrication
Outputs & Destination
- Test Results
- System integration
Risk and Problem Tracking
Functional Demo MaterialsInclude links to:
- Presentation and/or handouts
- Notes from review
- Action Items