P16411: Pulsed-Corona Water Purification/public/
Be On Time to Meetings: Give a 2 hours
notice if you are unable to attend a meeting or are
going to be late.
- On Time means you are there at the scheduled start time.
Respect Deadlines: Give the team
notice if assistance is needed, Respect Deliverables.
- All deliverables should be fully met by the deadline.
- Work with the team if you need help meeting deadlines.
Professional Attitude: Resolve
- Voice concerns as they come up.
Communication: Work with teammates to
identify and solve problems as a group.
- Keep your teammates up to date with your work.
- Consult your teammates when you need help.
Polished and Thorough Work: Do not
rush work to meet tight deadlines.
- If deadlines cannot be met, give advanced notice to the team and customer.