Planning & Execution
Table of Contents
This web-page highlights deliverables and working documents used by our team. Certain sections merely provide a link to other locations on EDGE where the desired information is located.
Intellectual Property Considerations
We do not anticipate pursuing patents or any other Intellectual Property rights. Although our customer has asked us not to display certain resources provided us, they are primarily an open source provider of methods and technological designs related to carbon intelligence.
We may not share the dimensions and calculation specifics of our final design but that has yet to be determined.
Phung Tran - Project Manager and Local Customer Relations
Courtney Smith - Regional Customer Relations/Drying Subsystem Lead
Kyle Bossung - International Customer Relations/Water Subsystem Lead
Kent Derbyshire - Purchasing and Sourcing
Zak Gustavesen - EDGE Administrator
Member roles were decided upon as a group and based off individual's skills and desires. Through the initial phases we have had good division of work loads and have completed assignments by assigning work equally. This means team roles are not always followed exactly. We anticipate rolls to be more defined as our project develops.
Team Values and Norms
A group discussion was held and we established an agreed upon set of values and norms. These will serve as a benchmark for performance expectations as well as team interaction and communication. Levels are scored on a 1-5 scale, 5 being the highest score which is exemplary performance. After each phase we plan to review our Team Values and Norms document and discuss any deviations from prior expectations.
You can click HERE to view our Team Values and Norms document.
- Phase 2
- Redefine individual team roles
- Better utilize subject matter experts
- Review other team members' work
- Include international customers with progress updates
- Communicate what we discuss in meetings (Action Items)
- More team bonding
- Continuously update EDGE
Project Plans & Schedules
- This is a preliminary draft documenting what tests we will need to conduct in order to validate that each part of our system functions correctly, confirm that we are successfully producing the desired outputs, and ensure that our system is both robust and easy for the customer to handle.
plan for initial Kon Tiki burn
- Initial Kon Tiki burn Results
- MSD 2 Schedule
- Standing Agenda for Weekly Meetings