Table of Contents
Team Vision for Detailed Design Phase
- Define what is historically accurate on questionable drawing details.
- Research and define molding aesthetics.
- Approve Historical Accuracy on all Drawings
- Contact Metal and Wood sourcing/labor.
- Compare quotes and choose craftsmen.
- Visit Craftsmen workshops.
- Create summer responsibilities
- Update sourcing of labor.
- Develop Test Plan for MSD II
- APHA conference in October
Drawings, Schematics, Flow Charts, Simulations
Bill of Material (BOM)
-Solidify a work area in the MSD room, possibly a cubicle
-As wood orders arrive they will be measured to verify dimensions. -As Metal arrives from GCVM the dimensions will be verified.
During Fall Semester:
-Testing leather for girth size
-As pieces are completed they will be thoroughly measured to verify all dimensions are met
-Pieces will also be checked for fit to their mates.
-The customer (Steve) will be consulted regularly to verify aesthetics and historical accuracies.
-Measure the footprint to verify it meets requirements
-Load printer with type to verify modern type fits
-Print samples using our printer and have customer (Steve) compare them to authentic samples to verify quality
Design and Flowcharts
- The working risk register document: Risk register
Design Review MaterialsInclude links to:
- Presentation and/or handouts
- Notes from review
- Action Items
Plans for next phase