P16601: Glass Cutting Machine:Guide Rollers/public/
Systems Phase 2.4
Table of Contents
Systems Team Phase IV UpdatePurpose of Review:
- Integrated Design update
- Update customer on current status & on plans going forward
Mechanical Integration Update
- Start with Guide Roller Fixture
- Then add Wire Movement Fixture
- Next is Workpiece Movement
- Last will be to add slurry
- Slurry clearance issue
- Overall machine dimensions
- Wire movement fixture diagram
- System Diagram
- Color scheme: Orange- defined motors and actuators, Yellow- sensors that will be needed in the overall system, Green- sensors that will be nice to have for test and debugging.
BOM Status Update
- May 7th (25 DAYS AWAY)
- Poster, prototype & simulation
- Question: What can we say versus not? Meyer Burger? Glass Fab?
Imagine RIT System Prototype
- Work in Progress - Working on creating a simplified prototype that will be used to portray how the three stand alone fixtures will integrate together to create a glass cutting machine.
- Our plan is to utilize each teams $500 to 3D print / build the prototype and print a poster for Imagine RIT for each team.
Plans & Expectations
Plans for Week 14
- Ensuring a successful knowledge transfer for future teams.
- Print & build system prototype.
- Create visual simulation for Imagine RIT.
- Create each teams poster for Imagine RIT.
Home | Planning & Execution | Imagine RIT