Customer Handoff & Final Project Documentation
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Final Demo and HandoffComing into this phase, it seemed that we were able to fix any issues with our device so we can properly do the final tests. Our goals were to
- Finish testing before Imagine RIT
- Create a "mock hobber" out of wood to be used at Imagine RIT
- Create our final poster for Imagine RIT
- Finish out final paper
- Re-write the test to better fit a step by step process of what was completed
- Create a operators manual to be used by Gleason so that any operator can pick it up and perform a test on the 400H hobbing machine
Our team was able to complete all of these tasks and documentation for each can be seen below!
Test Results Summary
We were able to meet all of our customer requirements
This presentation was tagged along with our set up: Imagine RIT Slide Show
Here was our poster display on that was next to our set up as well: Imagine RIT Poster Display
Customer Hand Off
- Friday 5/13/16 we brought our device to Gleason and showed Mike and on of the floor operators how the device will work. They seemed pleased with the outcome.
Final Project Documentation
- Include a link to your team's technical paper here.
- Include a link to your team's final poster here.
- Include links to final design documents as appropriate: