Customer Handoff & Final Project Documentation
Table of Contents
Cost Breakdown Tool
- The cost breakdown tool continued to go through updates and changes based on the customer's feedback. However, the major undertaking that it went through was the conversion from the online sharing software Google Sheets to a more secure Microsoft Excel. Additionally, the team constructed comprehensive instructional videos.
- The cost tool along with the video files was handed off to GFL.
- The team completed the final refinement to the two simulation model (mixed and 100% cotton textiles). The results of both of these simulations were analyzed and summarized by the team.
- The simulation models along with the analysis for each was provided to GFL.
100% Cotton Textiles
Note: Simio is required to view the simulation models.
- The facility layouts were complete in the previous phase gate. For the information on the layouts, see them here. For ease of viewing the files were also saved as a pdf.
- The facility layouts, in Microsoft Visio and pdf form, along with specification summary were handed off to Goodwill.
Test Results Summary
Test values that are highlighted in yellow, orange, or green met or exceeded the target value. Test values in red, however, were below the target value. The only engineering requirement that did not end up being met was the square footage of each machine.
Related file: Performance vs Requirements
Final Project Documentation
- The team summarized the entire project in an 8-page, single column paper, which can be found here.
- The team summarized the entire project on a poster, which was also displayed at ImagineRIT. This poster can be found here.
- In addition to the final deliverables linked above,
the team provided
- Previous Phase Gates
- Contact List