Integrated System Build & Test
Table of Contents
Cost BreakdownBecause of the proprietary nature of the Cost Tool, it cannot be linked here. However, improvements are continuously happening to it and the tool is on its 12th revision. For the Integrated System Build & Test Design Review:
- the insulation process costs were grouped at a high level
- user interface tab was updated
- additional functionality was added for raw material
- flags with information were updated, more added
- existing calculations were reformatted and recalculated
- the background tab was reformatted
- additional functionality was added for varying revenue streams
- additional functionality was added for varying number of shifts
The simulation model (Revision 10) can be found here.
Note: Simio is required to view the model.
The facility layout (Revision 2) can be found here.
Note: Microsoft Visio is required to view the model.
- Research into the material handling equipment involved with material storage (gaylords, pallets, racking, and super sacks) is summarized here.
- The team has, through input from research and SMEs, developed assumptions for the three majors tools. The assumptions are summarized by tool here.
Risk assessment from previous phase can be found here.