Subsystem Build & Test
Table of Contents
Cost BreakdownBecause of the proprietary nature of the Cost Tool, it cannot be linked here. However, improvements are continuously happening to it and the tool is on its 9th revision. For the Subsystem Build & Test Design Review:
- an assumption tab was added (see below)
- the user interface tab was reformatted
- the background tab was reformatted
- a cost library tab was added
- data was updated
- flags with information were added
The simulation model (Revision 2) can be found here.
Note: Simio is required to view the model.
The facility layout (Revision 1) can be found here.
Note: Microsoft Visio is required to view the model.
- Research into the material handling equipment involved with material transport (industrial vehicles and conveyors) is summarized here.
- Information about machine specifications is from one full line. This information can be found here.
- The team has, through input from research and SMEs, developed assumptions for the three majors tools. The assumptions are summarized by tool here.
Related document: Risk Assessment
Subsystem Build & Test Review
- The material presented during the Week 4 Subsystem Build & Test Design Review can be found in pdf form here.
- Subsequent notes from the Subsystem Build & Test Design Review will be posted.