P17007: Motor-Assisted Wheelchair 2.0/public/
Integrated System Build & Test with Customer Demo
Table of Contents
Team Vision for System Level Demo with Customer
During this phase we plan to...
- Complete subsystem testing
- Complete entire system testing
- Rewire electrical subsystem to reduce errors in connections
- Incorporate Bluetooth controller into device successfully
- Create rough draft of Imagine RIT poster
- Begin outlining and writing technical paper
During this phase we accomplished to...
- Complete mechanical subsystem build
- Completed and submitted a rough draft for the Imagine RIT poster
- Rewired entire electrical subsystem to reduce
connectors and issues with connectors coming apart
- Waiting on new Molex connectors for the motor to ensure proper connection (Ordered 4/12/2017)
- Bluetooth is working to communicate between PWM controller, slide potentiometer, and motor.
Test Results Summary
- Unfortunately due to rewiring, waiting for parts to
arrive, and Bluetooth integration, we were unable to
complete any further tests during this phase.
- All remaining tests will be completed during this next phase
Risk and Problem Tracking
- We have been unable to update our EDGE website with
documentation and test results
- Currently working with Dr. DeBartolo and the EDGE Admin to correct this issue.
- Dr. DeBartolo's initial suggested correction to the issue did not work
- Clean-up command still does not run properly and SVN is unable to update and commit our documentation.
- Waiting for new Molex connectors for the motor to ensure proper connection.
Functional Demo MaterialsIntegrated System Build and Test with Customer Demo Design Review Notes
Plans for next phase
Individual Plans for Next Phase:Individual Plans for Next Phase
During this next phase we plan to...
- Complete and submit technical paper to the respective myCourses drop-box
- Complete all required testing to prove device capability and to meet engineering and customer requirements
- Complete and submit final poster for Imagine RIT to the respective myCourses drop-box
- Fully incorporate Bluetooth subsystem into device successfully
- Clean up edges of device and make aesthetically pleasing for Imagine RIT