P17012: Energy Absorbing Knee Brace/public/
Planning & Execution
Table of Contents
Intellectual Property ConsiderationsCustomer Requirements:
- Customer must be able to exercise any patents without restriction.
- Customer must be listed on any patents.
- Team may be listed on patents, but may not hinder customer's ability to exercise rights to use any patents.
- Team may not violate any existing IP.
- If existing IP is discovered to be infringed upon the team will alert the customer and work towards pivoting the project design towards an acceptable version that does not infringe IP.
Team SetupTeam Roles
Team Values and Norms
Project Plans & SchedulesProject Schedule
Risk Assessment and Growth Curves
Other Team Resources
Meeting Minutes, Notes, & Actions
- Customer Point of Contact - Emily Sanseverino firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professionalism and a clear, concise message will be the main goal of all communications.
- The team guide and professor will be included on all
- An elevated disagreement has occurred.
- A communication has violated the RIT Code of Ethics or some form of applicable legal code.
- A communication has violated the privacy of a team member, customer, or other stakeholder.
- They have requested to be included.
- Communication with the customer will occur (minimally) on a weekly basis via email. In person meetings will take place as required.
- All customer email communications will include the entire team.
- Only information relevant to the customer will be communicated to the customer, and as such it is expected that the customer will take advantage of this information.
Inner Team Communication
- Inner team communication will take place over email or GroupMe.
- Disagreements between members will be mediated by the entire group if individuals are unable to come to an agreement.
- All team members agree that a direct, respectful approach will be taken during mediation.
- Issues between team members that remain unresolved will be raised to the group's attention.
- If mediation with a group member fails the issue will be raised to the guide's attention, then higher as needed.
- All communications are assumed to be publicly accessible to the guide, professor, stakeholders except in specific cases where team created intellectual property might be violated. In these exceptions the communications will be treated as private, but may include the customer to adhere to the team's IP requirements.
- Non-customer communications will include all relevant team members.
- Any team member(s) who are not included on communications will be informed of the results and important details of those communications either during class time or the next outside meeting time.