P17025: Portable Toddler Treadmill/public/
Customer Handoff & Final Project Documentation
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Final Demo and HandoffSummarize:
- During this phase the team planned on finishing systems integration, conducting testing and completing final documentation.
- During this we actually completed system integration, troubleshooting and documentation. Testing was completed to the best of our abilities with the available resources.
Test Results Summary
- The complete User-simulated Test Plan can be found here.
- Results of system integration
- System integration went as planned, subsystems
- Small set back where electrical system was not properly isolated fried a BJT.
- BJT was replaced and properly isolated.
- System integration went as planned, subsystems work together.
- User-simulated (Safety) Test Results (The full report can be found here)
- NOTE: although that the above test indicates failure of the controls, corrective action has been undertaken and the controls were considered to be working probably by manual inspection. It is however highly recommended that the controls (specifically the code) to be further examined and debugged in further iterations of this project. Instructions on how to operate to the controls to avoid any possible issue were included in the User Manual.
- Performance Vs. Requirements (Live document found here)
Final Risk ManagementClick here for the Final Risk Management document.
- NOTE: This final risk management document include only the inherent risks associated with the use of the treadmill by the end user, and how each was mitigated to the most possible extent given the scope of this project.
Final Project DocumentationFinal documentation for the project are shown (and linked) below:
- Technical paper.
- Final poster.
- Final BOM.
- Manufacturing and Assembly Instructions.
- User Manual.
- Recommendations for future work.
Functional Demo Materials
Plans for Wrap-up
- To conclude the project customer hand off of the prototype and all documentation must be completed.