P17046: The Overcomer - Lower Extremity/public/
Customer Handoff & Final Project Documentation
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Final Demo and Handoff
- Fix failures from testing before Imagine RIT
- Present at Imagine RIT
- Prepare and present end of year 90 second slide
- Prepare for future teams working on problems
- Prepare for customer hand off
Test Results SummaryThe updated Testing Plan can be downloaded below. All official testing has been completed and problems that require additional work have been identified. The additional fixes have been started and are about 50% complete. We are expecting to have all problems solved by mid-next week.
InstructionsAll current assembly instructions are shown below. Sub-Assemblies that require factory assembly (Soldering, machining, etc.) are not shown as the customer would not assemble these.
SoftwareBelow are links to the Arduino code for the device as well as a timing diagram to assit in testing and trouble shooting.
PurchasingAn updated BOM is linked below:
- All purchasing and returns for the current design is complete.
- Purchase of additional parts to fix identified problems is pending.
Risk and Problem TrackingCurrent Risks and Problem Tracking are linked below:
Final Project Documentation
Plans for Wrap-up
- Prepare documents for handover to Joe
- Evaluate team performance