P17046: The Overcomer - Lower Extremity/public/
Integrated System Build & Test
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Integrated System Build & Test PhaseDuring this Phase:
- Finished frame build and assembly
- Completed all ordering
- Completed electronics assembly
- Completed subsystem and component testing
- (100%) Electronics Assembly
- (100%) Purchasing
- (100%) Small Parts Machining
- (100%) Frame Assembly
- (100%) Current Subsystem Testing
- (0%) Mounting System Assembly
- (50%) Programming
- (0%) Final Testing
Drawings can be found in the private section of the MSD folder directory.
InstructionsAll current assembly instructions are shown below. Sub-Assemblies that require factory assembly (Soldering, machining, etc.) are not shown as the customer would not assemble these.
PurchasingAn updated BOM is linked below:
- All purchasing for the current design is complete.
- Return of springs to McMaster is pending approval.
Testing PlanThe updated Testing Plan can be downloaded below. No official testing has been completed due to the recent completion of assembly but all subsystems have been tested and modfied as needed to complete integration.
SoftwareBelow are links to the Arduino code for the device as well as a timing diagram to assit in testing and trouble shooting.
Imagine RIT/End of YearThe current propsal (for reference), technical report and poster design can be seen below:
Risk and Problem TrackingCurrent Risks and Problem Tracking are linked below:
Plans for Next Phase
- Complete testing
- Build attachment frame
- Complete parent orientation at Mary Cariola
- Hand off of device to Mary Cariola
- Begin re-design of system for customer