Integrated System Build & Test with Customer Demo
Table of Contents
Team Vision for System Level Demo with CustomerDuring this Phase:
- Finished programming and testing
- Completed additional guards to support catching arms
- Completed calibration
- Completed secondary frame for attachement to assistive devices
- Identified and began working on additional fixes from internal testing
- (100%) Total Assembly
- (100%) Calaibration
- (100%) Internal Testing
- (100%) Attachement Frame Assembly
- (50%) Fix problems Identified during Testing
Drawings can be found in the private section of the MSD folder directory.
Test Results SummaryThe updated Testing Plan can be downloaded below. All official testing has been completed and problems that require additional work have been identified. The additional fixes have been started and are about 50% complete. We are expecting to have all problems solved by mid-next week.
InstructionsAll current assembly instructions are shown below. Sub-Assemblies that require factory assembly (Soldering, machining, etc.) are not shown as the customer would not assemble these.
SoftwareBelow are links to the Arduino code for the device as well as a timing diagram to assit in testing and trouble shooting.
PurchasingAn updated BOM is linked below:
- All purchasing and returns for the current design is complete.
- Purchase of additional parts to fix identified problems is pending.
Imagine RIT/End of YearThe current proposal (for reference), technical report and poster design can be seen below:
The technical report is 75% complete at this time. The poster is complete and awaiting peer and instructor feedback before final re-submittal next week.
Risk and Problem TrackingCurrent Risks and Problem Tracking are linked below:
Plans for Next Phase
- Complete fixing problems identified during testing
- Turn over to customer and testing center
- Complete parent orientation at Mary Cariola
- Compile and organize feedback from on site testing
- Begin re-design of system CAD models and drawings for customer