P17046: The Overcomer - Lower Extremity/public/
Subsystem Build & Test
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Subsystem Level Build & Test PhaseDuring this Phase:
- Finished machining needed parts
- Began frame build and assembly
- Completed all ordering
- 75% complete electronics assembly
- (75%) Electronics Assembly
- (100%) Purchasing
- (100%) Small Parts Machining
- (10%) Frame Assembly
- (0%) Programming
- (0%) Final Testing
Additional drawings can be found in the Private section of the MSD folder directory.
All pictures from elctronics assembly can be found here: Electronics Shield Assembly
InstructionsAll current assembly instructions are shown below. Sub-Assemblies that require factory assembly (Soldering, machining, etc.) Are not shown as the customer would not assemble these.
PurchasingAn updated BOM is linked below:
- All purchasing for the current design is complete.
- Return of springs to McMaster is pending approval.
Testing PlanThe updated Testing Plan can be downloaded below. No testing has been completed due to the system not being built in time to complete testing during this phase.
Imagine RIT/End of YearThe current propsal, technical report and poster design can be seen below:
Risk and Problem TrackingCurrent Risks and Problem Tracking are linked below:
Plans for Next Phase
- Complete Prototype Build and Begin Testing