P17101: RIT-SPEX Gas Resistojet/public/
Planning & Execution
Table of Contents
Intellectual Property ConsiderationsThere are no IP considerations at this time
- Facilitate team coordination and identify lacking capabilities.
- Establish good practice of structured, coordinated documentation.
Team Values and Norms
The team values and norms node can be found here: Values and Norms
Project Plans & Schedules
Risk Assessment and Growth Curves
Other Team Resources
- Planned meeting space: Building 17-3160
- Planned build & test space is still TBD.
- All members of the team have completed the lab safety training. Further training will be handled on an "as needed" basis.
Meeting Minutes, Notes, & Actions
- T.J. Tarazevits-SPEX
- Email will be the primary form of communication
- Some form of customer interaction will occur weekly
- 1 member of the customer team will attend all 5 design reviews
- Phil Linden will handle communications as detailed in
the team structure
- All team members will be CC'd on emails at this time
- Establish expectations for within-team communication
- Slack will be the primary form of communication within the team
- Team guide will be included in discussions where work experience is most beneficial and in cases of drawn out disagreement within the team
- Team members will CC other team members at all times for general messages and communication. Slack will have private messages for communication between two team members