Planning & Execution
Team Values and Norms
P17250's Team Values and Norms document, agreed to by all members, can be found here.
Project Plans & Schedules
A running list of day to day action items is maintained on google docs which all members of the team are required to check regularly
Note: Because of the continuous and collaborative nature of this list, it is impractical to maintain it on edge. The list can be seen at Action Items
Current Project Plan
Document and Task Ownership
Risk Assessment and Growth Curves
Other Team Resources
Lab and Testing Facilities
Judson Aquatics CenterGordon Field House
The Biomimetic and Assistive Devices LabInstitute Hall - Room 4130
Energy and Motion LaboratoryJames E. Gleason Hall - Room 2395
Robotics LabJames E. Gleason Hall - Room 2240
Senior Design CenterJames E. Gleason Hall - Room 4460
ME Machine ShopJames E. Gleason Hall - Room 2360
The Construct @ RITInstitute Hall - Room 4190
ClientDr. Kathleen Lamkin-Kennard
TrainingRIT Lab Safety Training
- The Robofish, inherited from P16229, is stored at the Design Center
- The remains of a solar power boat project was inherited and is stored at the Design Center. See equipment list below
Procurement Plan and Cost Accounting
Procurement PlanP17250 Procurement Plan
Issue Management System
Issues will be managed through Chris Parker and tracked by a spreadsheet.
At the End of Phase Reviews, new issues that appeared in that phase will be brought up.
Peer ReviewsThe team peer review template can be found here
• Email and instant messaging through Google Hangout shall be the primary modes of communication.
• Team members shall respond to emails or messages within a day of being received.
• Team members shall provide both consistent and relevant information with response to messages on Google Hangout.
• Weekly meetings shall only be held outside of class hours if necessary. All needed members are required to attend at a timely manner.