P17301: LORD Downhole Test Simulator/public/
Customer Handoff & Final Project Documentation
Table of Contents
- Performance vs. Requirements
- Review final MSD deliverables
- Review final LORD deliverables
- Risk/Problem Tracking
- Imagine RIT Schedule
- Plans until Graduation!
- Feedback for MSD
- Team reflections
Requirements ValidationValidation Table: Validation Matrix
- Feasibility Study - Executive Summary (Volume 1): Volume 1
- Feasibility Study - Technical Overview (Volume 2): Volume 2
- Feasibility Study - Cost Purchasing (Volume 3): Volume 3
- 3D Models:
- USB Drive will be turned over to LORD at Imagine RIT with the necessary CAD models and Feasibility Study Documents.
Risk and Problem TrackingLink to Risk Management Table: Risk Management
Problem Tracking Table: Problem Tracking
Imagine RIT Schedule
- 7:30am: Pick up breakfast from Wegmans
- 8:00am: Pick up Easel and Exhibit Sign at KGCOE Student Services
- 8:00am-8:45am: Set up Exhibit
- 8:45am-10:00am: Breakfast and Customer Hand-off with LORD - Senior Design Floor(Arriving @ 9am)
- 10:00am-5:00pm: Present at Exhibit (Team schedule)
Plans until Graduation!
- Lightening Pitch Due: 5/9
- Lightening Pitch: 5/11 (We have the 9:30 to 11 timeslot)
- Copyright Forms Due: 5/11
- Tech Paper Due: 5/11
Complete Gantt Chart: Gantt Chart
Feedback for MSD
- MSD II structure was better than MSD I
- In general, MSD structure needs to be more flexible for different type of project types.
- GanttPro should be used for project tracking
- GroupMe was an efficient way to manage team communication
- Weekly Tuesday meetings were quick and an effective way to hear team updates
- Teammates were always willing to pick up work when needed
- Learned that being concise with team members and customers is important
- Overall, our team worked really well together throughout the year!
Individual Contribution: Ind. Contribution