Integrated System Build & Test with Customer Demo
Table of Contents
Your website should document your journey through MSD, so include work-in-progress as well as latest results. Use pdf's for display whenever possible so that information is easily viewable without the need to download files and open applications. (Your EDGE file repository should still contain original editable files).
All template text must be removed prior to your System-Level Demo with Customer
Team Vision for System Level Demo with CustomerWhat did your team plan to do during this phase?
- Glue the entire box together.
- Attach the wood handle for mechanism.
- Attach arduino and temperature sensor to box.
- Test the grating mechanism.
What did your team actually accomplish during this phase?
- Glued the entire box together.
- Attached mechanism handle and tested mechanism.
- Attached arduino sensor to box, completing the compost bin project.
InstructionsWith the completion of the box, the main testing left was to make sure the grater grated the soil that we have in the box. Using the mechanism, we stroke 2 inches to the right and 2 to the left, completing "one full stroke." After that, we collected the dirt and got approximately one handful of dirt per stroke.
Risk and Problem TrackingRisk Management Risk Management.
Plans for next phase
- As a team, where do you want to be in three weeks at your next demo 'with your customer'?
- As an individual on the team, what are you doing to help your team achieve these goals? (Use the individual 3-week plan template for this)