Subsystem Build & Test
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Subsystem Level Build & Test PhaseSummarize: Team Plans:
- Build the sides to the vermicompost bin
- Cut notches out on 2x4 wood blocks to house the galvanized rollers.
- Purchase the galvanized rollers and v-groove rollers
What was accomplished:
- Build the sides to the box.
- Purchased and attached the galvanized rollers to allow the grater to roll.
- Started to build the prototype grating pieces.
Test Results SummaryTesting, as of now, will be seen as is. Our testing, for this project, is mainly physical, since there are no electrical components to test, before the project can be complete. The goal, as of now, is to finish the project plan, and then test the basic physical requirements that the project must follow, such as weight, dimmensions, and the physical grating mechanism.
So far, the galvanized rollers have been placed in the compost box, allowing the grater plate to roll along the axial direction, successfully completing the first task at hand. The next step will be to add side, v-groove rollers to add further resistance towards movement for the metal grater, keeping it constraint in the direction we want.
=Test Plan Summary==
Test Plans Test Plans. (click here to download).
Risk and Problem TrackingRisk ManagementRisk Management.
Functional Demo MaterialsVisual images as of what has been completed so far
Plans for next phase
- As a team, where do you want to be in three weeks at your next demo?
- As an individual on the team, what are you doing to help your team achieve these goals? (Use the individual 3-week plan template for this)