Integrated System Build & Test with Customer Demo
Table of Contents
Team Vision for System Level Demo with CustomerSummarize:
- What did your team plan to do during this phase?
- What did your team actually accomplish during this phase?
Manufacturing Schedule Update
Test Results Summary
String Cutting Efficiency Testing
- It was determined that our volume recovery rate of 80% was conservative. Equally, in our initial feasibility we neglected to factor that this rate will decrease as the bottle volume increases and mass waste is relatively constant with bottle size. It was determined that volume recovery ranges between 82% for 500 ml bottles to 96% for 1 L bottles.
- PET mass up-cycling averages at 48.8%, this may be attributed to the relatively large mass of the bottle neck, cap and bottom in relation to the mass of the entire bottle. Length of Rope per Volume averages at 2.25cm/ml and remains constant with bottle size.
Given the finalized string cutter design and testing to date there is a maximum 16% range in standardized output per unit volume.This may be attributed to variation in bottle geometry and string width between tests. A larger sample size will need to be collected to determine true variation in production output.
- Mean = 0.0226 M/ml
- StDev = 0.0012 M/ml
- P-Value = 0.622
A link to the live document is here.
Summarize test results and assess effectiveness of test plans to unambiguously demonstrate satisfaction of the engineering requirements
- Quantitatively summarize the capabilities, performance, throughput, and robustness of your subsystems as demonstrated by execution of the test plan. Document your testing with photos or videos in addition to test data.
- Evaluate how well the test plan was able to confirm satisfaction of system-level requirements
- Include snapshot of testing completed to date, and include link to live requirements and testing document
Inputs & Source
- Test Plan
- Results of Preliminary Integrated System Demo
Outputs & Destination
- Test Results
- Customer Handoff
Risk and Problem Tracking
Functional Demo Materials
Bottle String Cutter Showing Simultaneous Cutting Capability, Note: Installed hand Crank and 3-D Printed Spool Ends
Plans for next phase3 Week Plans Jordan Reynolds. Koby Kubrin. William Hollomon. Colin McGlynn. Albert Lin.
Table of Contents
|MSD I & II||MSD I||MSD II|