Planning & Execution
Table of Contents
Team Values and Norms
- Team members will be expected to contribute evenly to the project
- If a team member will miss a meeting time, he must notify the other members prior to the meeting through text, email, etc.
- The team's academic goal is to aim for a grade of "A"
- If necessary, team members will be expected to meet outside of class in order to accomplish the tasks for each review leading up to a successfully completed project
Project Plans & Schedules
A working document can be found here.
Risk Management Throughout MSD I & IIhere. here. here. here. here.
Problem Tracking Throughout MSD IIhere. here. here. here.
Other Team Resources
- Room GLE-2383 will be available to work in and build
the final product
- Shop air is available in this room
- Access to the compressor room in the machine shop
- Access to the ME machine shop is available for fabricating custom parts
Meeting notes from MSD I & II can be found here.
- The customer, Dr. Kolodziej, regularly attends class time, so an appointed customer contact representative is unnecessary.
- Carvey and Ryan will be in charge of ordering parts.
Several design reviews will occur throughout the MSD process in order to keep the team on track to complete the project goals in a timely manner. These presentations will be given to both the faculty guide, Bill Nowak, and the customer, Dr. Kolodziej. They will provide us with feedback throughout the year to help smoothly guide us through the course and project.