Build & Test Prep
Table of Contents
Team Vision for Build & Test Prep PhaseSummarize:
- What did your team plan to do during this phase?
- Acquired materials delivered over summer.
- Went to ArcWorks to reassess the work floor and meet with contacts.
- Review Solidworks designs and current status of project.
- Update problem section, risk assessment, and project plan phases.
Review MaterialsRequesting approval of the following:
- New battery holder
- Approval to purchase batteries
Mechanical Review Materials
Improve Glue Well Design
Rolling Tray Design
Neckband Dispenser Legs
New Battery Holder
The original battery holder that we obtained approval for last semester is no longer available from the vendor. We would like to purchase a similar one instead. The dimensions are similar to the old one and it will have the exact same functions. This package includes 2 holders. The spare can be kept in case of failure.
Old Cost: $4, not including shipping
New Cost: $8, includes shipping
Old Dimensions: 4.26" x 2.31" x 0.65" (L*W*H)
New Dimensions: 5" x 2.8" x 0.8"(L*W*H)
Process Improvements Review
Current Improved Layout
Pictures of ArcWork's current setup:
- Average Material Handler Travel Time per Case = 16.8 seconds
- Average Time to Label a Bottle 33 -68 seconds
Test Plan SummaryMechanical Improvement Test Plan
Risk and Problem TrackingRisk Management Plans.
Plans for next phaseThe plan for the Subsystem Build & Test Phase is as follows:
Personal Goals for Next PhaseTroy Bailey's Subsystem Build & Test Phase Plan: Troy's Plan
Cassie Kaczmarek's Subsystem Build & Test Phase Plan: Cassie's Plan
Emily Hebert's Subsystem Build & Test Phase Plan: Emily's Plan
Justin Cook's Subsystem Build & Test Phase Plan: Justin's Plan
Design Review Materials
- Notes from review
- Action Items